Skip to main content

EPT 美语
目前网页所在位置:
首页 / 免费英文自学教材 / 唱歌学英文 / 第七部 / 第7曲 口述

口述 (杨大為) 第 055 首 (请大声跟读, 直到可以於口述的留空间隔唸完整句為止) [检视96首 听歌 的曲目]

 
  • If You Were A Sailboat
  • 如果你是艄帆船
  • If you're a cowboy I would trail you,
  • 如果你是个牛仔,我会跟踪着你

  • If you're a piece of wood I'd nail you to the floor.
  • 如果你是一块木头,我会把你钉製成地板

  • If you're a sailboat I would sail you to the shore.
  • 如果你是一艘帆船,我会找把你航行到岸边


  • If you're a river I would swim you,
  • 如果你是一条河流,我会在此河裡畅游

  • If you're a house I would live in you all my days.
  • 如果你是个房子,我会终生住在裡面

  • If you're a preacher I'd begin to change my ways.
  • 如果你是一个传教士,我将开始改变我的作风而跟随你


  • Sometimes I believe in fate,
  • 有时候,我是相信命运的

  • But the chances we create,
  • 但机会仍是需由我们自己来创造

  • Always seem to ring more true.
  • 感觉上才会更真实

  • You took a chance on loving me,
  • 你是尝试着来爱我

  • I took a chance on loving you.
  • 我也是冒着险要来爱你


  • If I was in jail I know you'd spring me
  • 如果我被关进监狱,我知道你会来救我

  • If I was a telephone you'd ring me all day long
  • 如果我是一部电话,你会让我整天响个不停

  • If I was in pain I know you'd sing me soothing songs.
  • 如果我有苦痛,我知道你会為我唱歌来抚慰我


  • If I was hungry you would feed me
  • 如果我肚子饿了,你会给我东西吃

  • If I was in darkness you would lead me to the light
  • 如果我处在黑暗之中,你会把我引向光明

  • If I was a book I know you'd read me every night
  • 如果我是一本书,我知道你会每晚阅读着我

EPT 美语
Top
Top
建议瀏览模式:解析度 1024x768 或以上,瀏览器建议使用 Chrome 4.0/Safari 4.0/FireFox 3.5/Edge 9.0 以上。