現在線上人數 262人
2024.04.26 08:30
口述 (楊大為) 第 022 首 (請大聲跟讀, 直到可以於口述的留空間隔唸完整句為止) [檢視96首 聽歌 的曲目]
- Exhale
- 嘆氣
- Everyone falls in love sometimes
- 每個人總有墮入愛河之時
- Sometimes it's wrong and sometimes it's right
- 有時錯了,有時對了
- For every win, someone must fail
- 有人贏就有人輸
- But there comes a point when we exhale, yeah.
- 但有那麼個關鍵時刻,當我們嘆氣時,耶!
-
- All you gotta do is say shoop, shoop...
- 你需要只是輕聲地說:休~休~
- My Lord now, shoop, shoop babe...
- 我現在的主啊,休~休~,寶貝
-
- Sometimes you laugh, sometimes you cry
- 有時候你開心,有時候你難過
- Life never tells us the whens and whys
- 生活中不會預知是何時或為何
- When you've got friends to wish you well
- 當你有朋友祝你安好時
- You'll find a point when you will exhale
- 當你嘆氣時你就會發現這重點
-
- Oh, hearts are often broken
- 噢!多少心碎的人啊
- When there are words unspoken
- 當無言以對之時
- In your soul, there's answers to your prayers
- 在你的靈魂中,你的禱告會有回應的
-
- If you're searching for a place you know
- 如果你在找尋一個你知道的地方
- A familiar face, somewhere to go
- 熟悉的面孔,去向何處
- You should look inside your soul
- 你應該多了解你自己的內心
- And you're half way there
- 如此你就成功一半了