現在線上人數 164人
2024.05.04 17:19
口述 (楊大為) 第 011 首 (請大聲跟讀, 直到可以於口述的留空間隔唸完整句為止) [檢視96首 聽歌 的曲目]
- If That's What It Takes
- 如果事情就是這樣
- You're the bravest of hearts,
- 你有最勇敢的心
- You're the strongest of souls.
- 你有最強的靈魂
- You're my light in the dark,
- 你是我黑暗中的光明
- You're the place I call home.
- 你是我稱為家的地方
- You can say it's all right,
- 你可以說這一切都不錯
- But I know that you're breaking up inside
- 但我知道你的內心已結束了
- I see it in your eyes,
- 我可以從你的眼神中看出
- Even you face the night afraid and alone
- 即使是你在面對恐懼和孤獨的夜晚
- When the storm rises up,
- 當風暴升起
- When the shadows descend.
- 當烏雲籠罩
- Every beat of my heart,
- 我每一次的心跳
- Every day without end,
- 我每一天都不止息
- Every second I live,
- 我活著每一秒
- That's the promise I make.
- 這就是我所做出的承諾
- Baby, that's what I'll give,
- 寶貝,這就是我的付出
- You can sleep in my arms,
- 你可以睡在我懷裡
- You don't have to explain.
- 你不需要解釋
- When your heart's crying out,
- 當你的內心在哀嚎
- Baby, whisper my name.
- 寶貝,你可以輕呼我的名字
- 'Cause I've reached out for you,
- 因為我已經為你伸出援手
- When the thunder is crashing up above
- 當霹靂雷聲在頭頂上響起時
- You've given me your love
- 你已經給了我你的愛
- When you smile like the sun that shines through the rain
- 而你的笑容就像陽光透過陰雨
- That's why I'll be there
- 這就是為什麼我會在那裡
- I will stand like a rock,
- 我會穩固地像一塊石頭立於此
- I will bend till I break.
- 我會彎曲著等待,直到可以突破
- Till there's no more to give.
- 一直到沒有辦法再付出更多之時
- I will risk everything,
- 我將不顧一切
- I will fight, I will bleed,
- 我必會奮鬥,我可以流血
- I will lay down my life, if that's what you need
- 我可以放下我的生活,如果這就是你需要的
- I will lay down my heart, my body, my soul
- 我可以放下我的心、我的身體、我的靈魂
- I will hold on all night and never let go
- 我將整夜緊緊抱著,絕不放手
- Through the wind and the rain,
- 我將通過風、經過雨
- Through the smoke and the fire.
- 我將穿過煙、跨過火
- When the fear rises up,
- 當恐懼上升之時...
- When the wave's ever higher.
- 當海浪更高之時...
- Every second I live, that's the promise I make
- 我活著的每一秒,這就是我所做出的承諾
- Baby, that's what I'll give,
- 寶貝,這就是我的付出
- If that's what it takes.
- 如果事情就是需要這樣