第三部 第十課 --- 請重複跟讀，直到可以於聲音檔的留空之間唸完整句為止；熟練之後您必將可以 "脫口而出" 地說出標準的美式英語
- clean out
- The landlord told us to clean out of the room before Wednesday.
- The government cleaned out some corruption within itself.
- clear out
- We need to clear out the overstocked items.
- Within a few minutes, all the drug dealers had cleared out.
- clear up
- The rest of the problem will clear up by itself.
- Lori cleared up the confusion we were having.
- close call
- Whew! That was a close call! I almost walked into a pole.