現在線上人數 188人
2024.05.03 08:29
第二部 第二課: 請重複跟讀 - 於留空之間可以順暢唸完為止‧
- I didn't want see that movie about Mozart, but my roommate twisted my arm.
- 我本來不想去看那個有關莫扎特的電影的.可是,我同房間的同學硬逼著要我去....
- I'm glad he did -- it was a great show.
- 我很高興他逼著要我去,因為那電影太好看了。
- --------
- My son has been twisting my arm to let him take my car out on a date ever since he got his driver's license.
- 自從我兒子拿到駕駛執照後,他一直吵著要開我的車子去赴約會....
- This weekend, I finally let him take it.
- 這個週末,我終於答應了....
- And now it's in the body shop for a thousand dollars of repairs,
- 現在。我的車子正鈑金車行裡修,要花我一千美元哩;...
- he had an accident on the way to pick up his girlfriend.
- 因為他在去接女朋友的路上出了車禍。
- --------
- Don't go to that fancy new restaurant.
- 不要去那個新開的高級飯館,...
- The food isn't very good and they charge you an arm and a leg for it!
- 他們的菜並不好,而且價錢還貴得要命。
- --------
- Say, if you need a dentist, you might want to try my brother.
- 喂,要是你想找牙醫師,你可以上我弟弟那兒去試一下....
- He's fresh out of dental school and trying to set up a practice.
- 他剛畢業,正在開業....
- He does good work, but he won't charge you an arm and a leg for it like most other dentists.
- 他的技術很好,而且不會像其他許多牙醫師那樣收費很高。
- --------