Skip to main content

EPT 美语
目前网页所在位置:
首页 / 免费英文自学教材 / 美国之音 / 习惯用语 / 第二部 / 02课跟读

第二部 第二课: 请重复跟读 - 於留空之间可以顺畅唸完為止‧

  • I didn't want see that movie about Mozart, but my roommate twisted my arm.
  • 我本来不想去看那个有关莫扎特的电影的.可是,我同房间的同学硬逼着要我去....
  • I'm glad he did -- it was a great show.
  • 我很高兴他逼着要我去,因為那电影太好看了。
  • --------
  • My son has been twisting my arm to let him take my car out on a date ever since he got his driver's license.
  • 自从我儿子拿到驾驶执照后,他一直吵着要开我的车子去赴约会....
  • This weekend, I finally let him take it.
  • 这个週末,我终於答应了....
  • And now it's in the body shop for a thousand dollars of repairs,
  • 现在。我的车子正鈑金车行裡修,要花我一千美元哩;...
  • he had an accident on the way to pick up his girlfriend.
  • 因為他在去接女朋友的路上出了车祸。
  • --------
  • Don't go to that fancy new restaurant.
  • 不要去那个新开的高级饭馆,...
  • The food isn't very good and they charge you an arm and a leg for it!
  • 他们的菜并不好,而且价钱还贵得要命。
  • --------
  • Say, if you need a dentist, you might want to try my brother.
  • 喂,要是你想找牙医师,你可以上我弟弟那儿去试一下....
  • He's fresh out of dental school and trying to set up a practice.
  • 他刚毕业,正在开业....
  • He does good work, but he won't charge you an arm and a leg for it like most other dentists.
  • 他的技术很好,而且不会像其他许多牙医师那样收费很高。
  • --------
EPT 美语
Top
Top
建议瀏览模式:解析度 1024x768 或以上,瀏览器建议使用 Chrome 4.0/Safari 4.0/FireFox 3.5/Edge 9.0 以上。