现在线上人数 96人
2024.05.19 01:18
第叁部 第叁课: 请重复跟读 - 於留空之间可以顺畅唸完為止‧
- Better get a haircut before you go to that job interview tomorrow.
- 你明天去那个公司面谈之前最好去理一下髮....
- You want to put your best foot forward because there are twenty other people after the same job.
- 你得给他们一个好印象才行,因為有二十多个人都在竞争这个工作。
- --------
- I finally got a date with that girl I've been trying to go out with so long.
- 我终於和那个女孩子约好了明天一起出去玩,这是我长久以来所梦寐以求的....
- So I'm putting my best foot forward...
- 所以,我要给她一个好印象。...
- and sending her a dozen roses and a box of chocolates before I pick her up tomorrow.
- 在明天去接她之前,我就先送她一打玫瑰花和一盒巧克力。
- --------
- My brother Joe got fired for never coming to work on time,
- 我的弟弟乔伊因為老是不準时上班而被公司解雇了....
- but he landed on his feet and found another job that paid twice as much money.
- 可是,他倒是逢凶化吉又找到了另一份工作,而且工资还加了一倍哩。
- --------
- Mr. Green is one of these people who's not afraid to put his money into some very risky investments.
- 格林先生就是那种不怕冒很大风险去投资的人....
- Sometimes he'll lose out,
- 有的时候,他也会亏本,...
- but somehow he usually manages to land on his feet and find money to put into something else that makes a profit.
- 但是,他总是会逢凶化吉,找到可以投资且赚到钱的地方。
- --------