Skip to main content

EPT 美语
目前网页所在位置:
首页 / 免费英文自学教材 / 美国之音 / 习惯用语 / 第叁部 / 11课跟读

第叁部 第11课: 请重复跟读 - 於留空之间可以顺畅唸完為止‧

  • When I saw my brother Joe, I didn't pull any punches --
  • 当我见到我的哥哥乔伊的时候,我毫不保留地对他说...
  • I told him to stop drinking and go out and find a job.
  • 我告诉他不要再喝酒了,还是出去找个工作吧。
  • --------
  • I pulled no punches when I went to see the auto dealer who sold me such a lousy car.
  • 那个汽车商卖给我的这辆汽车毛病太多了.我去看他的时候毫不客气地对他说,...
  • I told him he ought to be ashamed to charge so much for a car that had so many things wrong with it.
  • 我告诉他说:卖这麼烂的车给我还收我那麼多的钱,你自己应该感到害臊....
  • No, he didn't give me my money back, but I sure felt better afterwards.
  • 虽然他并没有把钱还给我,可是,说了这些话我感到痛快多了。
  • --------|
  • I tell you I know for certain that Lisa will be promoted to manager.
  • 我告诉你,我知道莉莎肯定会被提升為经理的....
  • The boss told me himself, so it's straight from the horse's mouth!
  • 这是老闆亲口告诉我的,这个消息是绝对可靠的!
  • --------
  • Say, did you hear that Sally and Bob are going to get married.
  • 喂,你听说了没有,萨利和鲍勃要结婚啦....
  • Honest, I'm not joking. I heard it from Bob himself,...
  • 我可不是开玩笑,我说的是实话.我是听鲍勃自己讲的,...
  • so it's straight from the horse's mouth!
  • 因此这消息是完全可靠的!
  • --------
EPT 美语
Top
Top
建议瀏览模式:解析度 1024x768 或以上,瀏览器建议使用 Chrome 4.0/Safari 4.0/FireFox 3.5/Edge 9.0 以上。