現在線上人數 170人
2023.03.25 15:28
第一部 第三課: 請重複跟讀 - 於留空之間可以順暢唸完為止‧
- I told Sally it was foolish to marry that man, but it went in one ear and out the other.
- 我早就告訴沙莉,不要那麼笨去和那個人結婚.可是,對於我的話,她是一個耳朵進一個耳朵出....
- Now she wishes she'd listened to me. He drinks and gambles and she wants to leave him.
- 現在她後悔當初沒聽我的話。那個男人又喝酒又賭錢,她現在想要和他分手了。
- --------
- How many times that I told you to get to work on time.
- 我告訴了你多少次上班要準時....
- But my words just go in one ear and out the other.
- 可是,你對我的話老是一個耳朵進一個耳朵出....
- So I don't have any choice but to fire you.
- 所以,我沒有別的選擇,只好解僱你了。
- --------
- I haven't had a chance to prepare any notes,
- 我沒有什麼機會準備講稿,...
- so all I can do is start talking and play it by ear.
- 所以我只好一面講一面看著辦。
- --------
- I am not sure if my wife wants me to go shopping with her on Sunday.
- 我還不知道星期天我太太是否要我陪她去逛街買東西....
- If she decides to go with her sister instead,
- 要是她決定和她姐姐一起出去的話,...
- then I can play tennis with you. Let's just play it by ear.
- 那我就能和你去打網球.我們就看著辦吧!
- --------